STOCKIES, SOLE AGENT AND DISTRIBUTOR – DENTAL SUPPLIER
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone / Fax : +6221 9998 6488
Mobile / WhatsApp : +6289 7272 1427
Skype : verkadent
WeChat : verkadent
Line : verkadent
Instagram : verkadent
As a microscope user I can understand the importance of clear vision. ZIRC mirrors significantly improved the brightness of my image giving my eyes highest quality vision. It’s true… Brightness makes all the difference.
Verkadent Indonesia is one of some trading company which sell dental products in Indonesia. Our office located in Jakarta (Capital City of Indonesia). Now we sell some products about dental products and will grow more and add more products soon. We are very welcome for suppliers from other country and reseller Indonesia for join with us. We hope can grow together about our bussines.
We offer a wide variety of effective products for dental office organization and increasing procedural efficiency that will bring success to dental practices of all sizes
Latest News More News
Authorized Distributor : Sanctuary – dentmate – zirc – ZUMAX – Beutlich
- Reduce eyestrain and improve patient care with Crystal HDÂ® mouth mirrors April 24, 2018Having an adequate and clear view during a procedure relies heavily on the most common dental tool you useâ€¦the mouth mirror. The reflection of the mouth mirror is important in several ways for performing on a patient, but often times an unknown factor in the professional health of the practitioner. A dim and distorted mouth […]Zirc Dental Products
- Enhancing procedure efficiency and the patient experience with Mr. Thirsty One-StepÂ® March 29, 2018Often times, the answers to lifeâ€™s problems are right under our noseâ€¦in this case, itâ€™s true. Implementing Mr. Thirsty One-Step in a dental practice will instantly decrease chair time and improve the patientâ€™s experience. This hands-free isolation device allows a dentist to work without an assistant, an assistant to work by themselves at chairside and […]Zirc Dental Products
- Dental hygienist chronicles her journey into orofacial myofunctional therapy May 23, 2018Chris Zombek, BSDH, COM, outlines her strategy as a dental hygienist to enter the field or orofacial myofunctional therapy.
- Life after laminectomy: Dental hygienist receives surgical option for debilitating occupational pain May 22, 2018Theresa McCarter, RDH, has undergone occupational pain as many dental hygienists have, but after numerous procedures and medications she is hopeful to have found a surgical solution.
- Oral health for overall health: Delivering the message to the silver tsunami May 22, 2018Carol Roszel describes a program in Illinois for presenting oral health information to senior citizens.
- Staffing agencies versus placement agencies for dental staffing: Whatâ€™s the difference and why does it matter? May 17, 2018Temping in dentistry is common practice and many offices and workers turn to agencies to help fulfill their temporary staffing needs. But it's important to understand the difference between staffing agencies and placement agencies, as there are significant legal differences between each.